My opinion

My opinion about exotic pets is that they should stop giving such an extravagant name where the most affluent people are interested, just for a higher social status, I am against animal abuse, I believe that any animal with a responsible tenure of space, food and basic needs can be in the care of a person who loves him and speculates as the living being that he is. According to the women in the army, I consider that it is something that should not even be questioned, we all have the same rights to perform in the functions that we deem convenient and make us happy. Child labor is the greatest cruelty that this society can do to minors, who only have to worry about playing and laughing, and not to be feeding a family that is not their responsibility, I think that in this issue there is a lot of oversight due that in rural and outlying areas children's work is still visible. Television is a medium that has always been dedicated to hypnotizing people through situations of violence, be it physical, psychological, cultural, among others. I believe that people begin to behave the same to these efferents and society ends up becoming more and more psychopathic. Tattoos are my favorite tool to have reminders eternally, I believe that each person uses it to their well-being and should be used as a tool used over 18 years when the conscience is able to decide.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Socrates

Orphan Black