Changes to my study programme.

In my opinion, I think the hours are taught the subjects are fine, but the filling of the subjects that teach the same thing always does not seem to me, I feel that it is a strategy for the race to last longer and not focus on what is important. What will change in this race is its classic side in the study where everything is to memorize and read many authors with a different perspective and then consult in the tests what these authors say from memory, and clearly they do not enhance intelligence and creative abilities of the students , only encouraging them to ask for borrowed theories without creating their own. I believe that the work in the field of the institutions can be done from the first year in order to finish the fifth year and tell you about the career vision and where we want to work, a lot of theory and little practice, where the work that will be carried out in the future it is not based on memorizing.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Socrates

My opinion

Orphan Black