My best Friend


My best friend is Linda, we are friends about 12 years ago, we are just girls we met at school, in the fifth basic, I had arrived so far and we always play jumping rope or turning hand cartons, A little bit we met more until we became inseparable. We practically became friends because we grew up together, since we have adapted to the changes of time. she of mine and I of hers. We have a lot of recommendations together and we always stayed very united, we just missed studying at the same university!, But one of our best memories was a fantasy for my birthday, where we shouted a lot and laughed too much, it was my birthday and my Mom gave me two tickets and obviously I would go with my best friend, I remember that I just laughed at the adrenaline that I feel was great.
Resultado de imagen para mejores amigas

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Socrates

My opinion

Orphan Black