How did I decide to study public administration?


La imagen puede contener: una personaIn the first place,I never tought about studying public administration.I thought of many careers like;lawyer, engineer in chemistry, physics, among others, but I had to choose only one, so I decided not to choose any of the previous alternatives,if not that a while ago I had found out about the public administration and to which he dedicated his study,what caught my attention because of its extensive curriculum and places of work performance.


I decided the public administration the vocation of service that I felt at some time.


Now that I'm in my third year of my career, I think that the educational system encourages us to choose what we should do with our educational interests.without the students having the necessary security to study a career, I personally feel happy with the career,but still my heart does not reach with joy.
La imagen puede contener: una persona, primer plano
After finishing this career I have in mind to study tourism and adventure, I love their dedication and work outside of Santiago, definitely what I want for my life.

La imagen puede contener: 3 personas, personas sonriendo

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Socrates

My opinion

Orphan Black