Who am I.?

I am Belén Becerra Marchant.I am 21 years old.I live in La Pintana.I have two older brothers,Manuel(28) and Denis(35) and one older sister, Yenifer (28).I have two cats,Venus and Atenea.I am cats lover <3.Venus gives gift my mothers and Atena came anlone to my house.I living my mother,brother and two cats.




I like reading philosophy books and metaphysics,but I can not read as much I'd like to read because university.

In my free time, I see my friends,lets go to the musean,library and conceptual arts exhibitions. I love paintings with many colors.



I love traveling in the summer I was in "Valle del Elqui" for one week and it was fantastic. I was like live the travel for always. My next travel will be to the austral highway or to San Pedro the Atacama,Chile.



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Socrates

My opinion

Orphan Black