Post 2: Favourite concert!


My favourite concert is the “Festival siempre vivo reggae”, was do in  theatre Caiola,located incenter of Santiago,in the 2014 yeard,and while it’s done stay concert which every years,the of this year was transtirmed in my favourite concert ,I remember tha was artusts like  that was Capleton and other singers that I love.
Beyond the singers,I like the music in live for way to enjoy and la energy that is transmitted,this concert is lasted approximately ten  hours,of principle impless me,but being there I did not feel over time,forever I like reggae is the music  you can not miss in my live,because,the reggae reaches a part of me I can not account for.
This concert I went with my friend Kamila,my friend of the school and Friends her,we disguise it much the 10 hours of concert,sang approximate one hours for Singer each, it was great.
 Resultado de imagen para festival siempre vivo reggae 2014

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Socrates

My opinion

Orphan Black