I like travel.



I like travel to Egipto!!!!! It is the country of my daydreams, I would like to visit all its ruins and know its amazing history as well as the energetic mystique that this place has. 

I respect Egypt, I lack knowledge, I know how basic they teach in story books and what I have researched online, but it is a country that captures my attention and I think it will captivate.

Iwould like to live in Egypt a time to learn their language and culture, I think the interaction with the people who live there is the appreciation that can be taken to the country, understand how they live history, religion and what they value most according to how they have learned to live.

I hope in the near future to have the opportunity to travel to this country and tell my experience
to my family and friends about how rewarding it is to go to distant lands.bye!

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Socrates

My opinion

Orphan Black